Cookies are small computer files stored in the user’s computer that help us recognize the user. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies are essential for internet to work correctly by providing several advantages to improve interactive services, making web browsing easier. Cookies do not damage hardware but rather help us to identify and solve errors.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies used:
_ Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in browser cookie file until the user leaves the webpage, leaving no trace on the hard drive. Information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse how users interact with the website. This helps us to improve the web content and experience, making it more user friendly.
_ Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used in our web, namely:
_ Strictly necessary cookies are for example those that are used for correct web browsing or those that allow services to be carried out by the user or cookies that are used to insure that the web page content loads correctly.
_ Third party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content
_ Analytic cookies are used for periodical maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. The main function is to collect information and report statistical data.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEB PAGE:
The following table shows how cookies are used on our webpage:
|qtrans_front_language||Collects information about language preferences||Session|
|Google Analytics||_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
1. To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
– Click the menu in the toolbar.
– Select Settings.
– Click Show Advanced Options.
– In the “Privacy” section click the Settings button content.
– In the section “Cookies” you can configure.
* More about Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
2. To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Mozilla Firefox
– At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
– Select Options.
– Select the Privacy panel.
– In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
* More information on Mozilla Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
3. To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
– At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
– Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
– Select the Security tab and use the settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
* More information about Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
In some browsers you can be configured to manage cookies for specific Web site rules, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those in which you trust.